Saturday, May 14, 2011

Journey

I went to another planet, where there was an ancient civilization. I was in a giant courtyard area with old looking buildings shaped like rounded  four-sided arrow heads with its point at the top. They were grey with blue glass. many of the buildings and structures looked decayed or old.

Around were strange monuments, one looked like a spiral marker or obelisk twisting into the sky, and others looks like ancient buildings from Earth; like pyramids, and ancient structures... almost as if our people mimicked this civilization.

I entered the building that I was drawn to and saw a large group of people (I guess one would call them people, because they looked a bit different) and they were chanting. One gasped turned to me and approached. He grasped my shoulders and began chanting prophecies to me, those of which i cannot recall although they seemed to be in English or something like English.

He then got violent with me, and began shouting and shaking me. I grabbed the nearest object which was a thick four-edged dagger and just swung. By accident I stuck it right into this mans skull, and he began (in too much detail for me to understand because it seemed far too realistic) to slur his words as if the weapon had done some serious brain damage.

Disturbed I turned and ran to see a few of the other people start following me. This is the last I remember from my dream.

It seemed so real, and the feelings it imparted lasted almost all day long. I got the feeling that I did not belong, but i was by no means frightened.

No comments:

Post a Comment