Saturday, July 2, 2011

Time travel to China

I was in present day China when I was somehow forced back in time to some ancient dynasty. I was in a small town but one ravaged by war. I was with  a small boy and was obviously an enemy of this place.

We crept along and found a club I used as a weapon. There were many red bats around too but the club seemed the best fit. I kept finding coins on the ground and pocketing them. I was attacked many times but held my own. We both fled to an area that was a small stage. We crawled underneath and there was a guitar. I played the guitar and planned on bringing it with me.

Some children found us and ratted us their adults so we fled. There were some highly skilled killers after us as well. I woke up back in present time and the change was still in my pocket, and worth a ton of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment